Monday, October 11, 2010

Dark Angels - 2000 points - Razorwing 1.0

Brother C here,

I've been playing with some new list builds. Below is one of my latest creations.

The Dark Angels - 2000 points - Razorwing 1.0

HQ: SAMMAEL: [205]
on speeder

TROOPS: Tact Squad (5 man) [185]
Meltagun/meltabombs
Razorback + TL lascannon

TROOPS: Tact Squad (5 man) [185]
Meltagun/meltabombs
Razorback + TL lascannon

TROOPS: Tact Squad (5 man) [185]
Meltagun/meltabombs
Razorback + TL lascannon

TROOPS: Tact Squad (5 man) [190]
Plasmagun/meltabombs
Razorback + TL lascannon

ELITE: Dreadnought [150]
Venerable, CCW, HF, MM

ELITE: Dreadnought [150]
Venerable, CCW, HF, MM

ELITE: Dreadnought [150]
Venerable, CCW, HF, MM

(does not count on org chart)
ELITE: Techmarine + Harness [185]
2x Servitors with MM
Rhino

HEAVY: Predator [95]
Autocannon + HB sponsons

HEAVY: Predator [95]
Autocannon + HB sponsons

HEAVY: Predator [95]
Autocannon + HB sponsons

FAST ATTACK: Speeder [75]
MM + HF

FAST ATTACK: Speeder [75]
MM + HF


FAST ATTACK: Speeder [75]
MM + HF


Thoughts?

8 comments:

  1. I like the look of this list. It's got all the elements needed. The only thing is your troops are frail and very very easy to take care of once you are de-meched. But de-meching you will be the problem.

    I like this list a lot more than your previous ones because you have more control of the field and a much much better long range threat coming from the razorbacks.

    But yeah, non-fearless troops in squads of 5 is the weak point on this I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also! I think that this list is very vulnerable to hordes like orks and the like. You have tons and tons of anti-vehicle stuff but you are severely lacking anti-infantry power imo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3x dakka preds
    3x speeders w/ HF
    3x dreads w/ HF

    and sammael TL assault cannon and HB isn't enough for hordes?

    I can always listhack someone and switch out the MMs for plasma cannons on my dreads and servs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because you know how I feel about preds. They are meh.

    I feel like this list will handle it well cause its well balanced, but if they do get to you somehow, that's gonna be where the problems start methinks.

    Looks really solid tho, don't get me wrong. I am pretty sure I am not going to be able to do anything against it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and Samuel L Jackson is my Swarmlord, so good luck stopping me.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snW3cM1KipQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the Mech/Anti-Mech list!

    Very nice.

    Doesn't everyone have problems with hordes? The trick here is to throw your dreads into the biggest mobs and tie them up in close combat. I've seen many dreads locked in close combat for half the game. Perfect for mobs. Then spend the rest of your time killing your opponent's Death Star units with everything else.

    I've played against Sammael's Speeder before. The unit looks scarier than scary, but it really isn't that great of a unit. It's a wonderful fire-magnet and an even more wonderful battering ram (heavily armored speeder + mucho movement + vehicle ramming = dead enemy vehicles).

    Very nice list, sir. I'd love to play against it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you come in november you'll see it. I thought sammael couldn't ram with his speeder? i thought you could only ram with a tank unit since its just a special form of tank shock?

    i would love to try this list out against some heavy armor and see how it fairs. i'm wondering if i can get across the board fast enough before i'm obliterated. gonna have to milk the old smoke rules like crazy me thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Speeders are not tanks, therefor, it cannot ram.

    ReplyDelete

Followers