Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blood Angels Ready for Battle

Hey all, Wrath here. Just putting up a picture of my near finished Blood Angels Brigade. I'm Excited to show off my newly aquired Sanguinor, Exemplar of the Host, model that was painted and assembled by me. Now I'm new at this, so don't go picking apart my photography skills and the fact that I didn't eveen attempt to base any of my models. I mean come on, The Sanguinor is floating on SCROLLS people. That's pretty BA. The paint job on The Sanguinor is not yet complete though. I have yet to do the fine ddetaails but he still looks good. And for the record, the wings took me 45 minutes each to glue on. And now I have my old list that has yet to be shared with the world.

HQ-
-The Sanguinor, Exemplar of the Host-275
-Commander Dante-225/ Will join the Sanguinary Guard

ELITES-
-Furioso Dreadnought with Heavy Flamer and Plasma Cannon-160/ Will come in -Drop Pod-35
-Terminator Squad with Assault Cannon and 2 Chain Fists-240
-Sanguinary Guard with Chapter Banner and 3 Infernus Pistols-260/Commander Dante
-Brother Corbulo-105/ Will join Tactical Squad

TROOPS-
-Tactical Squad with 10 Marines, Lascannon, Plasma Gun, Combi-Melta-220/Brother Corbulo
-Tactical Squad-90/Riding in -Razor Back with Twin Linked Assault Cannon and Hunter/Killer Missle-100
-Assault Squad-100
-Assault Squad-100

HEAVY SUPPORT-
-Vindicator with 2 Storm Bolters and Extra Armor-180


Total-2000 Points

3 comments:

  1. Looking great man! I will give you some tips next time we talk on how to continue working on that guy! But for a start that looks great!

    Nice looking list, I am looking forward to battling you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to know that I can count on you for advice on modeling. You are a pro at it. and i made sure that list was all according to the codex. Now all i need is to be able to command them poperly in the heat of battle. I look foreward to our match but fear the worst for my soldiers. The defiler looks like it means buisness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lose Corbulo. and make sure all your troops have transports. for the assaults, try to get razorbacks with lascannons on top and rhinos for the tacts, so they can shoot out the hatches. lose the storm bolters on the vindicator. i would also lose the chain fists on the terms. try to take a power fist in each of your assault squads for added vehicle support if needed in a pinch. You might consider dropping your vindicator altogether as it appears to be the lone armor piece and will be a sitting duck on the field.

    just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete

Followers