Thursday, July 8, 2010

2k Dark Angels List

Brother C here -

Forsaken has graciously revealed his list for our showdown in 2 weeks and I thought it would be appropriate to reveal my list as well. to keep things fair. This is a list I have been working on for quite some time. I am trying to assemble a decent build that I can use against any opponent. therefore, this list is not necessarily just for necrons, it should be viewed as an adaptable list. (as such, most of the plasma can be substitute out for meltas if I'm playing a heavily armored opponent for instance).

Anyways, let me know what you guys think. One thing I have been debating back and forth with Moros is taking Ezekiel instead of just he librarian. I just can't justify an extra 40pts for 1 wound. although making all units within 12" of him fearless is great. however, I see this really only making HIS unit fearless (5 tacts) so.. it just didn't do it enough for me. Please feel free to critique this list as you, the reader, see fit.

thanks guys and hope to see you all on the 24th.


Dark Angels (Disciples of Caliban) 2k List


Belial + Banner: [155pts]

5 man – Deathwing squad: [215pts]
(Belial will lead this squad)

Librarian + combi.plasma/melta: [130pts]

10 man tactical squad + plasma gun (melta + meltabombs)+ lascannon + Rhino: [235pts]
(combat squaded + librarian will lead this squad)

10 man tactical squad + plasma gun (melta + meltabombs)+ lascannon + Rhino: [235pts]
(combat squaded)

Techmarine + harness + 2xservitors + plasma cannons (MM)+ rhino transport: [205pts]
(extra 20 pts for the MM would go for a cyclone on my terms if facing mechanized)

5 man Scout squad + 4x Sniper Rifles + Rocket: [120pts]

5 man Scout squad + 4x Sniper Rifles + Rocket: [120pts]

Dreadnought + Venerable + Heavy Flamer: [150pts]

Dreadnought + Venerable + Heavy Flamer: [150pts]

Autocannon Predator + Heavy Bolter Sponsons: [95pts]

Autocannon Predator + Heavy Bolter Sponsons: [95pts]

Autocannon Predator + Heavy Bolter Sponsons: [95pts]

1 comment:

  1. Looks good and well balanced. The only thing i'm seeing as a hindrance is the predators. They don't have really any AV capabilities and honestly I find predators to be very unreliable anyway. They just don't ever seem to perform well for me.

    I would take vindicators instead! You don't have lots of templates anyway, and for an all comers list you will need it to deal with spam armies.

    I do think you should take Ezekiel. For 40 points your getting more than just 1 wound, you get mind worm! You really haven't used mind worm enough to see if its good or not. Not to mention, the fearless aura is amazing.

    It looks nasty tho, and I am ready to face this list too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers