Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tzeentch 1000 point doable?

Moros here, I've been going back and forth for some time now about what army to field at 1000 points. There are so many options for chaos its not even funny. However, I can't seem to put my finger on a build that I think will be effective and that I will enjoy playing.

I HOPE this is my last army change! (crosses fingers)

Here is what I've come up with for a Tzeentch 1000 point army.

HQ - (200)
Chaos Sorcerer
+Warptime
+Mark of Tzeentch
+Wind of Chaos
+Familiar
+Doombolt

Troops - (516)
6 Thousand Sons - (258)
+Aspiring Sorcerer with Warptime
+Rhino

6 Thousand Sons - (258)
+Aspiring Sorcerer with Warptime
+Rhino

Heavy Support - (280)
Predator - (130)
+Lascannon Sponsons

Defiler - (150)

Total - 996 points

Hopefully this is a working force. I am concerned with the small number of models in the TS squads. But they are pretty tough to kill, so hopefully that will help them survive. I really need to get the sorcerers onto the field since we will have a monstrous creature spamming Nid on the field in the 3v3. There really isn't many options other than force weapons for countering those nasty guys.

We'll see how it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers